Form and Function
JeeTops are the premium custom hardtop on the market today. We receive Jeep Wrangler OEM hardtops direct from Chrysler. To create Jeetops 180° Front Panels and Panoramic Rear Seat Panels we install top-of-the-line acrylic panels cut to custom specifications. The material is twice as thick as a standard sunroof panel and 3 ounces lighter, yet it has increased resilience and strength.
Made of next genertation, impact modified acrylic – the same material aircraft canopies are engineered with – JeeTops are impact resistant, scratch resistant, and block out 99% of UV-A and UV-B rays. The snap-in sunshade is designed to hold up to the most extreme off roading and is a breeze to install and remove.
JeeTops 180° Front Panels and JeeTops Panoramic Rear Seat Panels are available for all 2 and 4 door models of the JK and Unlimited JK from the following years:
- 2007 – 2010
- 2011 – 2017
Current production plans continue through the 2017 model year.
|Black||Deep Cherry Red|
|Black Forest Green Pearl||Detonator Yellow|
|Black Textured Finish||Dozer|
|Bright Silver Metallic||Flame Red|
|Bright White||Mango Tango|
|Bronze Star||Natural Green Pearl|
|Cosmos Blue||Sahara Tan|
- JeeTops meet or exceed all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- JeeTops are covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile replacement warranty.
- Cleaning: As with all optic materials, special care must be taken when cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or towels.
- Use only microfiber towels and an ammonia-free glass cleaner (e.g. SprayWay) to clean the panels.
- Scratches/Marring: If the acrylic surface is scratched or marred, it is easily buffed
out with a light compound. We suggest waxing the inside and outside of the panel.
- Storage: Store in the factory storage bag when JeeTops are not in use.